Multi Line Rich Text box won't print all of its content RRS feed

• Question

• I have been tasked to create a form for my users.  One part of the form will have text that will probably be copied/pasted from a word document.  This could contain tables and other formated text.  I have looked at many previous examples of what is wanted and it could end up being a couple of pages worth of data.  When I test it, using the extreme cases, all of the data doesn't print.  I have read in a previous forum message to create a print view and "Copy paste all controls in your input form to print form.  Instead of textboxes drag and drop the fields into form".  I didn't see what he meant by draging just the fields into the form.  Can anyone help please?

Tuesday, April 24, 2012 5:38 PM

All replies

• Hi,

For print the value of Rich text box, create another view as you mentioned that is fine, but in the print view of form, you need to change the Rich text box into Expression box, we were facing the same issue, so in print view we changed the controls into expression box, after that you will get the exact value in proper alignment and format.

Go to print view, right click on control, choose “change to “and click on expression box.

So firstly you need to copy the whole table which contains all the controls from the default view then past the entire table along with controls in print view. [Control name, schema and xpath must be exactly same in both views so we use copy and paste]

Krishana Kumar http://www.mosstechnet-kk.com

Friday, May 25, 2012 10:24 AM