none
Accelerator for RosettaNet (BizTalk 2013 R2) Configuration error RRS feed

• Question

• I am in the process of walking through a developer install guide and ran into this same problem that is on this blog

BizTalk Accelerator for RosettaNet runtime feature failed to configure: Failed to add member ‘user’ to NT Group IIS_WPG Error code: -2147022676
    https://sandroaspbiztalkblog.wordpress.com/2015/05/14/biztalk-accelerator-for-rosettanet-runtime-feature-failed-to-configure-failed-to-add-member-user-to-nt-group-iis_wpg-error-code-2147022676/

The problem for me is that my little virtual machine is a Domain Controller so creating this group will not work for me. Since Windows Server 2012 R2 uses IIS 8 that group never get created before elevating to a domain controller. Any hints on getting around the configuration for this component?

Here is the error messages I get

[2015-12-04 14:12:55:0850  Info ConfigHelper]         Detected IIS version: 8

[2015-12-04 14:12:55:0850  Info ConfigHelper]         Application pool BTARNHttpReceivePool already exists!

[2015-12-04 14:12:55:0866  Error ConfigHelper]         Failed to add member <Service Account> to NT Group IIS_WPG Error code: -2147022676

[2015-12-04 14:12:55:0866  Error ConfigHelper] The group name could not be found.

[2015-12-04 14:12:55:0866  Error RNConfig] d:\bt\128335\private\europa_source\btarnconfig\dll\rnconfig.cpp(1316): FAILED hr = 800708ac

Friday, December 4, 2015 10:41 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi,

According to the error message, how about creatingwindows group named “IIS_WPG”  make its member of “IS_IUSRS”. create a group in the name as expected by the installation and run the installation again.       

Regards,

Angie

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Edited by Angie Xu Monday, December 7, 2015 1:54 PM
    Monday, December 7, 2015 1:54 PM
  • Hi Jazzy,

Thank you for posting in MSDN forum.

Solution has been already provided by Sandro Pereira in mentioned article,

You need to create a Group then try again. If you have any issue please update us.

Thanks,

If my reply is helpful please mark as Answer or vote as Helpful.

My blog | Twitter | LinkedIn

This post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of Microsoft, its employees, or other MVPs.

Monday, December 7, 2015 2:56 PM
  • I tried to create the group but since this is a Domain Controller like I stated, it still gets the error. Unless there is a way to bypass the Active Directory to create a local machine group. But I stated this in my initial question. So it still stands that there is this problem IF the machine is a DC.

I mean if we have a way to get to underlying machine groups & accounts I am open to that, just don't know/remember a way to do that.

Monday, December 7, 2015 4:21 PM
  • If you read the question, I am aware of his answer, but for a DOMAIN CONTROLLER this does not work. So the question still stands as asked. How to get around this issue if the machine is a DOMAIN CONROLLER.
    Monday, December 7, 2015 4:22 PM
  • Hi,

You could leave a message on his blog or ping him via twitter @sandro_asp

HTH,

Steef-Jan Wiggers

Microsoft Integration MVP 

http://soa-thoughts.blogspot.com/

If this answers your question please mark it accordingly

BizTalk

• Proposed as answer by Angie Xu Monday, January 11, 2016 1:05 AM
    • Marked as answer by Angie Xu Monday, January 11, 2016 1:05 AM
    Tuesday, December 8, 2015 2:41 PM