none
Clarification on the limitations on Exchange, Office 365 and Graph API's RRS feed

• Question

• Currently I am using the exchange service to send emails through an Office 365 account however the 30 message per minute limit is causing issues. Usual traffic shouldnt exceed the limit however occasionally large numbers of messages will go out at once( up to a few hundred ). In researching the graph api and the office 365 api as alternatives I have found many different articles stating different values for the limits so I am just looking for some confirmation that the following is true and any additional limitations specifically on sending mail and how they handle you hitting the limits.

Microsoft exchange - 30 messages per minute, 1 message a second, just doesnt send if quota is reached?

Office 365 rest API - 60 requests per minute, maximum of 15 mb per request, 1 request per second ,returns time until quota reset if over the limit

Microsoft Graph API - 60 requests per minute, maximum of 4 mb per request (not sure on the limit per second but i found a stack overflow question quoting it at one every 2 seconds), returns time until quota reset if over the limit

Thursday, August 10, 2017 11:13 AM