none
Pass in object WCF Test tool RRS feed

• Question

• I have a web service that im trying to use. I loaded up the WCF test tool and i could connect to the service successfully. One of the elements in the function requires an object to be passed in and the properties to be set. Is there anyway to pass in an object along with property values for testing purposes?

Thanks

Monday, January 14, 2013 11:58 AM

Answers

• Ok to do this, when you see "length=0", replace the 0 with 1. You will then see a + against that row. Expand it and you will see null. Using the dropdown select the object and again you will see another +. Once expanded you will notice all the object properties.
    Monday, January 14, 2013 6:55 PM

All replies

• Ok to do this, when you see "length=0", replace the 0 with 1. You will then see a + against that row. Expand it and you will see null. Using the dropdown select the object and again you will see another +. Once expanded you will notice all the object properties.
    Monday, January 14, 2013 6:55 PM
  • Hi,

I'm glad to hear that you resolve this issue.

Thank you for sharing your solutions and experience here. It will be very beneficial for other community members who have similar questions.

Best Regards.

Haixia
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Develop and promote your apps in Windows Store
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Wednesday, January 16, 2013 6:08 AM