Settings - Records Per Page RRS feed

• Question

• Is there a place to set the default records per page from 50 to something else for the grid in the MDS Web UI?

Having to reset the records per page via the settings for each entity gets OLD reaaal quick. Plus you have to set it again if you refresh the page....</sheesh>

Thanks

gigabit

Tuesday, October 8, 2013 11:19 PM

Answers

• Did you find a solution to this?

I tried changing the RowsPerBatch-setting in the tblSystemSettings table, but that didn't help.

This really needs to be a standard feature, or at least something that gets stored in the user preference table, so you don't need to change the setting each time you refresh a page.

I've created a Connect Item addressing this issue - go ahead and give it a vote if you feel this is an important feature.
    Friday, May 23, 2014 6:40 AM
  • Hi,

In SQL Server 2012 MDS, there is a option for resetting rows per page. Go there from Explorer-> Settings.

thanks,
    Jerry

Monday, May 26, 2014 2:21 AM

All replies

• Did you find a solution to this?

I tried changing the RowsPerBatch-setting in the tblSystemSettings table, but that didn't help.

This really needs to be a standard feature, or at least something that gets stored in the user preference table, so you don't need to change the setting each time you refresh a page.

I've created a Connect Item addressing this issue - go ahead and give it a vote if you feel this is an important feature.
    Friday, May 23, 2014 6:40 AM
  • Hi,

In SQL Server 2012 MDS, there is a option for resetting rows per page. Go there from Explorer-> Settings.

thanks,
    Jerry

Monday, May 26, 2014 2:21 AM
  • This setting set to default after select other entity

:(

from Moscow with money

Tuesday, May 27, 2014 6:51 AM