none
Trouble with installing a selfcompiled RoutingAgent RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I'm having trouble installing my selfcompiled RoutingAgent. The setup looks like this:  Visual Studio 2010 Express on Windows XP-32 with all .NET Versions from 2.0 to 4.0 and the latest security updates. Exchange Server 2010 on Windows 2008R2 with .NET 4.0 and the latest updates.

When I try to load my RoutingAgent Exchange tells me that the .dll or a dependency of it can not be found. the assembly was created by a runtime which is newer than the loaded runtime can thus can not be loaded.
    original message in german:[quote]datei.dll oder eine Abhängigkeit davon wurde nicht gefunden. Die Assembly wird von einer Laufzeit erstellt, die aktueller als die derzeit geladene Laufzeit ist, und kann nicht geladen werden.[/quote]

for which runtime does the dll have to be compiled against, and how do i change the settings for that in visual studio 2010?

thx

Friday, July 29, 2011 1:40 PM

All replies

• Hi,

you need to compile it for the .Net 2.0 Runtime (2.0-3.5) and Any CPU or X64.

Kind regards,
    Henning Krause

"sektion31" wrote in message news:c05bc6ca-3d83-48ed-86eb-f0a05a93027a@communitybridge.codeplex.com...

Hi,

I'm having trouble installing my selfcompiled RoutingAgent. The setup looks like this:  Visual Studio 2010 Express on Windows XP-32 with all .NET Versions from 2.0 to 4.0 and the latest security updates. Exchange Server 2010 on Windows 2008R2 with .NET 4.0 and the latest updates.

When I try to load my RoutingAgent Exchange tells me that the .dll or a dependency of it can not be found. the assembly was created by a runtime which is newer than the loaded runtime can thus can not be loaded.
    original message in german:[quote]datei.dll oder eine Abhängigkeit davon wurde nicht gefunden. Die Assembly wird von einer Laufzeit erstellt, die aktueller als die derzeit geladene Laufzeit ist, und kann nicht geladen werden.[/quote]

for which runtime does the dll have to be compiled against, and how do i change the settings for that in visual studio 2010?

thx

Friday, July 29, 2011 1:47 PM