none
Derived driver fails at Preparation stage RRS feed

• Question

• We're trying to upload a derived driver but the process fails every time in the preparation stage, see error message below. 

Only difference to the driver is a new INF file, driver otherwise identical to previously approved driver. 

hlkx created using original DUA shell and HLK studio v10.0.18362.1

Seems as if the system "Could not open" the submitted package. Any suggestions?

Could not open package: D:\data\Temp\HardwareProcessorHost\HardwareProcessors\005\CoroHub_2.12.28.hlkx :    at Microsoft.Windows.Kits.Hardware.ObjectModel.Submission.PackageManager..ctor(String packagePath)

at Microsoft.UniversalStore.HardwareWorkflow.Processors.HlkDecompressor.Decompress(String filepath, String outputDirectory) in E:\agent_work\98\s\Src\Processors\Source\Preparation\Decompress\HlkDecompressor.cs:line 48
       at Microsoft.UniversalStore.HardwareWorkflow.Processors.PackageAnalysis.<ExecuteAsync>d__10.MoveNext() in E:\agent_work\98\s\Src\Processors\Source\Preparation\PackageAnalysis.cs:line 54

Tuesday, September 3, 2019 6:09 PM

All replies

• I have the same error. The tests were passed on the Desktop version of Windows 10 x64. I want to certify a driver just for Windows 10 x64 - is that possible? 

Friday, October 4, 2019 10:40 AM
  • I found the same problem during a full submission with HLK1903. All tests (x86 and x64) are passed and packed together with driver and symbols. But the signed package fails after uploading at Preparation stage. The hint to recreate and resubmit the package again shows no success. I created 5 packages.

In the face of this open or parsing problem I can open all created packages on my side with HLK studio 1903 and can see all content.

• Edited by schnuffi16 Friday, November 15, 2019 10:01 AM
    Friday, November 15, 2019 10:00 AM