none
Remote Power shell task Problem. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,
    I have developed remote powershell task for Exchange server 2010 operations using vb.net 2010 and all the time it works well for me.

But Unfortunatly today I found a new problem
    I have run my task and that time I have disable my network connection and suddenly my system was restarted by automatically. I felt shocking on seeing this.

Again I have run my task and I have checked the CPU usage in task manager(My Machine not Exchange server) and it goes to 90 % to 100 % when the process executed the below line of time only(here the process is waits for some time, based on my given powershell command)

CODE:
    ------------------------------------
    ... '<=(CPU usage goes to 45% 'to 60%)

Dim psObjCollection As Collection(Of PSObject)=pipeline.Invoke()'<=(CPU usage 90% 'to 100%)
    --------------------------------------

The pipeline.Invoke() line procesing time I have disabled my net work connection using control pannel and that time my system restarted by automaticaly. I dont know why it happen? I have checked many times and all the times I occured this problem if I disable my network.

I need
    what is the process going on here? and
    Why my machine restarted automaticaly?
    How to avoid this problem for power shell task?

Please help me..
    By
    A pathFinder..
    JoSwa.

Saturday, June 18, 2011 8:54 AM

All replies

• Hi,

is there a monitoring software in action causing the serverr to reboot if the CPU have got a specified utilization?

regards Thomas Paetzold visit my blog on: http://sus42.wordpress.com
    Friday, June 24, 2011 9:24 PM
  • hi,

No there is not any monitoring software.

By

A Path Finder..

JoSwa

Saturday, June 25, 2011 1:55 PM