Change Writeline activity designer Icon RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I was wondering if it is possible to change the existing writeline activity icon in order to fit my application design.

It is easy to change the toolbox icon but I don't find the way way to change the designer icon.

Thank you for your help.

Monday, May 12, 2014 6:56 PM

Answers

• Hi,

According to your description above, you want to change Writeline activity designer icon.

For this issue, I don't have a demo available on my side. I think this resource will be good start for us to do that.

# WorkflowDesignerIcons.Activities Class

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.activities.presentation.workflowdesignericons.activities(v=vs.110).aspx

Moreover, you could also search relevant document online about this topic in bing, and I will also look into further.

Best regards

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Marked as answer by Fiko81 Friday, May 16, 2014 11:21 AM
    Wednesday, May 14, 2014 1:23 AM

All replies

• Hi,

According to your description above, you want to change Writeline activity designer icon.

For this issue, I don't have a demo available on my side. I think this resource will be good start for us to do that.

# WorkflowDesignerIcons.Activities Class

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.activities.presentation.workflowdesignericons.activities(v=vs.110).aspx

Moreover, you could also search relevant document online about this topic in bing, and I will also look into further.

Best regards

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Marked as answer by Fiko81 Friday, May 16, 2014 11:21 AM
    Wednesday, May 14, 2014 1:23 AM
  • Thank you. It is exactly what I wanted.
    Friday, May 16, 2014 11:22 AM