none
Design View not working

Question

• Hi,

Good day,

i'm using Visual Studio 2015,when i click design tab it's not showing any thing and it's not responding can u please help me how to resolve it? my operating system is windows 10

Monday, November 21, 2016 8:05 AM

All replies

• Hi mani jaladi,

Welcome to the MSDN forum.

Which project type did you created? Normally, you can directly double click on the .cs file representing your form under the Solution Explorer like the following screenshot or you can press Shift+F7 (or only F7 depending on the project type) to open the Design View. From the design view, you can switch back to the Code by press F7.

Did you meet this issue for any form files or it is only relating to the specific file? You can try to create a new project with the same project type, check this issue occur or not.

If this issue always existing, please go to Control Panel—Programs and Features and right click the VS 2015 item, Change-Repair.

If it only happens when you double click the specific form file, please check the designer.cs carefully and try to find any event which you have created which is present in designer.cs and not in the code behind like this similar issue.

Best regards,

Sara

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, November 22, 2016 5:45 AM