none
Can't get to Windows dashboard RRS feed

• Question

• Whenever I sign in to the dashboard it takes me to the Windows Phone terms of use (which I have accepted multiple times). If I accept, it then takes me to the Windows Phone dashboard. At the bottom left is a Windows dashboard link. If I click it, it takes me back to accept the windows phone terms of use.

I've tried clearing my cache and tried on multiple browsers and multiple machines, same deal.

Anyone know of a fix? Or if this is an issue on MSFT's end?
    Friday, September 26, 2014 5:50 PM

Answers

All replies

• Can't even sign into my windows dev dashboard. Keeps redirecting me to windows phone dashboard.
    Friday, September 26, 2014 5:44 PM
  • Hi Nate

Thanks for posting this. Please contact us directly to report this issue if you have not already done so.

-Jonathan

Windows and Windows Phone Dev Center Support

Office Store Developer Support

Send us your feedback about the Windows Platform

Friday, September 26, 2014 6:00 PM
  • Also for my account same issue. Windows Phone Dashboard work fine, but when try to access to Windows 8.1 Dashboard only accept terms and condition showed. Trying to contact support I show image attached. This error of support page is present from 2 weeks. I try for other issue to contact support and always show this page

Software Magic

Friday, September 26, 2014 6:05 PM
  • Hi.

Everytime I try to visit my Windows Store Dashboard, a page which says "Register as an app developer" appears. Then I click the "Accept and continue button" and I'm navigated to the Windows Phone Dashboard. There I also see such information: "Update: We have identified the issue and are in the process of rolling it out to production. ETA is 9/24 in the PM or 9/25 in the AM at the latest. Some consumers are currently experiencing issues with Durable IAP purchased prior to 9/21. We are aware of the issue and working as fast as we can to get this resolved for you and your customers." What happened?

Friday, September 26, 2014 6:06 PM
  • I've sent an email in. I'll try and update here if it goes anywhere or if the problem works itself out.
    Friday, September 26, 2014 6:12 PM
  • I have the same problem myself.

Review Horizon

Friday, September 26, 2014 6:43 PM
  • Exact same problem here
    Friday, September 26, 2014 6:45 PM
  • Hi RandyPete,

Thank you very much for reaching out regarding this occurrence.  If you have not yet contacted support, please do so by opening a request at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkID=293697.  Please make sure you to sign in using your developer credentials.

We will be looking into the matter you are speaking of and follow up with you directly when the case is opened.

Thank you,

Joe

Friday, September 26, 2014 7:01 PM
  • I can also confirm this problem as well.  

Friday, September 26, 2014 7:04 PM
  • I'm having the same problem.
    Friday, September 26, 2014 7:19 PM
  • The following is what I get whenever I try to access Windows dashboard no matter how many times I have clicked "Accept and continue":

Hong

Friday, September 26, 2014 7:44 PM
  • Same issue with me as well.  I'm continually redirected to the Windows Phone Dev dashboard...  This issue has to be on MSFT's end, although they seem to be silent right now.
    Friday, September 26, 2014 8:00 PM
  • Im having the same problem.
    Friday, September 26, 2014 8:03 PM
  • The following is what I get whenever I try to access Windows dashboard no matter how many times I have clicked "Accept and continue":

Hong

Exactly the same problem repros for me today. I was able to use the Windows Dashboard yesterday but not today.
    Friday, September 26, 2014 8:04 PM
  • It appears that I can reach the windows store dashboard just fine on my windows phone. It's my laptop running windows 8.1 that I can't get to it.
    Friday, September 26, 2014 8:23 PM
  • This appears to be fixed now.
    Saturday, September 27, 2014 12:03 AM