none
Project Professional 2010: Automatically expanding "Other projects and commitments" for enterprise resources RRS feed

• Question

• Is there a way to automatically expand "Other projects and commitments" to show additional details for enterprise resources?

You can do this manually by double clicking "Other project and commitments", however, I would like it to be done automatically without having to click each "Other project and commitments" or opening the other project plans resources are committed to.

Friday, June 14, 2013 2:45 PM

Answers

• AusTha --

No, there is no automatic way to do it.  The fastest way would be to click the Select All button to select every resource and task assignment in the Resource Usage view and then to display the View ribbon.  In the Data section of the View ribbon, click the Outline pick list button and select either Show Subtasks or All Subtasks option.  Hope this helps.

Dale A. Howard [MVP]

• Marked as answer by AusTha Tuesday, June 18, 2013 1:52 PM
    Friday, June 14, 2013 9:12 PM

All replies

• AusTha --

No, there is no automatic way to do it.  The fastest way would be to click the Select All button to select every resource and task assignment in the Resource Usage view and then to display the View ribbon.  In the Data section of the View ribbon, click the Outline pick list button and select either Show Subtasks or All Subtasks option.  Hope this helps.

Dale A. Howard [MVP]

• Marked as answer by AusTha Tuesday, June 18, 2013 1:52 PM
    Friday, June 14, 2013 9:12 PM
  • Thanks Dale,

I appreciate you looking into it for me!

Tuesday, June 18, 2013 1:50 PM