none
[EWS][E2010][Office365]How do i retrieve Calendar settings? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I tried the OWA setting of Office365 by using EWSMA.

It is a code as follows actually tested.

FolderId nonIpmSubtree = new FolderId(WellKnownFolderName.Root);
    UserConfiguration OWAConfig = UserConfiguration.Bind(this.exchangeService, "OWA.UserOptions", nonIpmSubtree, UserConfigurationProperties.All);

var enumerator = OWAConfig.Dictionary.GetEnumerator();
    while (enumerator.MoveNext()) {

//I expected that the calendar setting was able to be acquired here.

}

However, being able to acquire in this way was only a regional setting and the mail setting.

Is the calendar setting retrieve from other places?
    The calendar setting that I want to retrieve is the following.

1. Show work week as (sunday to saturday, each checked statement)
    2. Set Your working hours (start-time and end-time)
    3. First day of week
    4. Show hours in

Please follow it if there is an idea that someone is good.

regards.

Thursday, July 14, 2011 6:33 AM

Answers

• Hi,

the info you seek can be found in these places:

var userconfig = UserConfiguration.Bind(service, "OWA.UserOptions", WellKnownFolderName.Root, UserConfigurationProperties.All); 

var workHours = UserConfiguration.Bind(service, "WorkHours", WellKnownFolderName.Calendar,
     UserConfigurationProperties.All); 

var calendarOptions = UserConfiguration.Bind(service, "Calendar", WellKnownFolderName.Calendar, UserConfigurationProperties.All); 

Note that the configuration dictionaries only contains settings that have been modified at least once. For example, if you've never configured the "Show hours in" setting, the userconfig dictionary will not contain the entry "hourincrement". Kind regards, Henning

Thursday, July 14, 2011 7:32 AM

All replies

• Hi,

the info you seek can be found in these places:

var userconfig = UserConfiguration.Bind(service, "OWA.UserOptions", WellKnownFolderName.Root, UserConfigurationProperties.All); 

var workHours = UserConfiguration.Bind(service, "WorkHours", WellKnownFolderName.Calendar,
     UserConfigurationProperties.All); 

var calendarOptions = UserConfiguration.Bind(service, "Calendar", WellKnownFolderName.Calendar, UserConfigurationProperties.All); 

Note that the configuration dictionaries only contains settings that have been modified at least once. For example, if you've never configured the "Show hours in" setting, the userconfig dictionary will not contain the entry "hourincrement". Kind regards, Henning

Thursday, July 14, 2011 7:32 AM
  • I  read XML setting information by your way.

thank you :)

Friday, July 15, 2011 8:58 AM