none
Change color of Workflow Editor -> Property Info

Question

• Hi guys,

I'm using a custom color template and it seems pretty hard to alter this color.

Can anyone tell me how to do this?

I am using vs2015, made my custom color scheme with add-in: Visual Studio 2015 Color Theme Editor

Thanks!

PropertyInfoBackgroundColor

Thursday, May 19, 2016 8:38 AM

All replies

• Hi DVox,

Could you tell me where do you want to alter the Visual Studio theme color? And what's your purpose alert the color?

As far as I know, we can create custom theme color for Visual Studio with the Color Theme Editor through import custom function in this add-in.

And according to your screenshot, the string.Join() method used to concatenate all the elements of a string array, using the specified separator between each element.  which is not related to the Visual Studio Color.

So please provide more information about your problem to hele us find out the way to resolve your issue. Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,
    Weiwei

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Saturday, May 21, 2016 2:29 AM