none
Visual Studio 2015 Community Multiple Users without logging in

Question

• Hey,

I'm a technician at a school, and want to use Visual Studio 2015 Community across an image. I want to be able to use the program without student logging in each time they want to use it.

Can someone please help.

Thank you in advance. 

Jon

Tuesday, June 28, 2016 1:37 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Visual Studio Community needs this logon with Microsoft Account. For Schools, Microsoft has the dreamspark program which you can find at https://www.dreamspark.com/Default.aspx.

Dreamspark is a program in which Microsoft gives software to schools at a low cost and to pupils/students at no costs. So if your institution gets the Dreamspark Standard you get Visual Studio Professional for your Labs. DreamSpark Premium will even grant you and your students Visual Studio Enterprise.

With kind regards,

Konrad

Wednesday, June 29, 2016 6:54 AM

All replies

• Hi Jon,

Thanks for your post.

Visual Studio Community 2015 is a free version, and after sign in it, it will unlock the Visual Studio Community Edition instead of being limited to the trial period of 30 days.

So for your question. I suggest you'd better sign in the Visual Studio Community.

If I misunderstood your issue. Please feel free to let me know.

Best Regards,

Lake Xiao

Wednesday, June 29, 2016 2:14 AM
  • Hi,

Visual Studio Community needs this logon with Microsoft Account. For Schools, Microsoft has the dreamspark program which you can find at https://www.dreamspark.com/Default.aspx.

Dreamspark is a program in which Microsoft gives software to schools at a low cost and to pupils/students at no costs. So if your institution gets the Dreamspark Standard you get Visual Studio Professional for your Labs. DreamSpark Premium will even grant you and your students Visual Studio Enterprise.

With kind regards,

Konrad

Wednesday, June 29, 2016 6:54 AM