what is the ”ref“ keyword? RRS feed

• Question

• I read the sample code,always have the<del> "cef"</del>; "ref"keyword.The STL just have <del>std::cef</del>; std::ref.they have the sample meaning? or ohter?
    • Edited by ben302010 Saturday, November 16, 2013 1:35 PM
    Thursday, October 31, 2013 1:33 AM

Answers

• Do you mean "ref"? That's part of the C++/CX language extensions for WinRT APIs.

Thursday, October 31, 2013 6:30 AM
  • Hi ben302010,

Welcome here!

All I could keep in mind about the "cef"  is CefStringBase class which could convert between all supported string types. But it is not std::cef.

Also I guess you mean std::cref. You could refer cref Function .

For further providing, maybe you could share with us the code you have doubt.

Regards!

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, November 1, 2013 2:24 AM

All replies

• Do you mean "ref"? That's part of the C++/CX language extensions for WinRT APIs.

Thursday, October 31, 2013 6:30 AM
  • Hi ben302010,

Welcome here!

All I could keep in mind about the "cef"  is CefStringBase class which could convert between all supported string types. But it is not std::cef.

Also I guess you mean std::cref. You could refer cref Function .

For further providing, maybe you could share with us the code you have doubt.

Regards!

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, November 1, 2013 2:24 AM