none
Click-once publish addtional files RRS feed

Answers

• Hi Sendreams,

You would get better support if you comment at the bottom of the blog.

I also would suggest you building these files as "embed resource" in assembly.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Marked as answer by sendreams Monday, April 28, 2014 12:56 PM
    Monday, April 28, 2014 7:59 AM

All replies

• Hi Sendreams,

Please follow this blog to publish additional files:

How To: Publish Files Which are not in the Project

Hope this helps.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.

Wednesday, April 23, 2014 10:00 AM
  • hi, George

thank you for your reply

the link you suggest i have already read before i post this thread. the way in this blog can not solve my problem.

• Edited by sendreams Wednesday, April 23, 2014 12:43 PM
    Wednesday, April 23, 2014 12:42 PM
  • Hi,

Why this blog can not solve your problem?

In addition, I would suggest you building these files as "embed resource" in assembly.

Monday, April 28, 2014 2:06 AM
  • hi

i follow the blog step, but the result deploy files has nothing changes, didn't include my additional file list at all.

Monday, April 28, 2014 7:29 AM
  • Hi Sendreams,

You would get better support if you comment at the bottom of the blog.

I also would suggest you building these files as "embed resource" in assembly.

• Marked as answer by sendreams Monday, April 28, 2014 12:56 PM
    Monday, April 28, 2014 7:59 AM