none
Numbered List Button in C# Word Template RRS feed

• Question

• Can anyone tell me how to create a numbered list and a numbering button on an already created new tab in C# Word Template
    • Moved by Lisa Zhu Tuesday, September 25, 2012 9:52 AM Word Dev related (From:Visual C# Language)
    Friday, September 21, 2012 8:33 AM

All replies

• What do you mean exactly? What is numbered list for you, since I have plenty of options to show, but I just cannot show you all here.

So go ahead, and tell us exactly what you want. 

The same goes for numerning button - what is that anyway?

Mitja

Friday, September 21, 2012 1:32 PM
  • i need to create a button just like this one but in my own tub because i need a few of them. The problem is how to create several separated list. Each list will have it's own button and when you click it's button it will count from that list.

Thank you in advanced !

Saturday, September 22, 2012 8:48 AM
  • Hi ,

From your description , I ‘d like to move this post to  Word for Developers forum .

There has more  experts in this aspect  , so you will get  better supportand  may have more luck getting answers .

Thanks for your understanding .

Regards ,

Lisa Zhu [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us

Tuesday, September 25, 2012 9:52 AM
  • Hi No Name_199,

Through which way are you customizing your ribbon? Designer or Ribbon XML?

What do you mean by create separated list and what's

Each list will have it's own button and when you click it's button it will count from that list.

Please provide some more detailed description about this.

Regards
    Fermin

Wednesday, September 26, 2012 6:08 PM
  • I'm using Designer. I want to create several lists for referencing paragraphs, figures tables. Something like Fig1, Fig2. Fig3 .... Table1, Table2, Table3...... and when i click on my table caption button for example i get the "Table+the following number". I also have a problem when i separate the .dotx from the debug folder my ribbon is not there anymore.

Thank you both Fermin and Liza !!!

Friday, September 28, 2012 11:39 AM