none
please help me!!!Adapter "WCF-SQL" returns an error message. Details of "System.ObjectDisposedException: can not access a disposed object. RRS feed

• Question

• hi,all

My environment  is  vs2008, biztalk  2009 ,sql server 2008。

I use the WCF-SQL for SQL SERVER data

but windows reported the incident to me the following error, I do not know why, and do not know how to solve, please help me! thank you!!

Adapter "WCF-SQL" returns an error message. Details of "System.ObjectDisposedException: can not access a disposed object.

object:“TransactionScope”。
       在 System.Transactions.TransactionScope.Complete()
       在 System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.TransactionRpcFacet.ThreadLeave()
       在 System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.TransactionBehavior.ClearCallContext(MessageRpc& rpc)
       在 System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage7(MessageRpc& rpc)
       在 System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.MessageRpc.Process(Boolean isOperationContextSet)”。

Friday, June 17, 2011 7:59 AM

Answers

• Hi,

It is a little hard to help based on the information you provided.

A wild guess from my side is to set UseAmbientTransaction" to False.

HTH,

Randal van Splunteren 2 x MVP BizTalk Server, MCTS BizTalk Server
    my blog

Check out the PowerShell provider for BizTalk
    Please mark as answered if this answers your question.
    • Marked as answer by qipilang Thursday, June 23, 2011 2:32 AM
    Friday, June 17, 2011 8:06 AM
  • Hi,

Now a message is coming back into BizTalk but BizTalk doesn't know what to do with it. This is because there is no send port or orchestration that has a subscription for the message coming in.

You might need to change the pipeline from Passthrough to XmlReceive for the port where the failing message arrives in BizTalk.

What is the structure of your solution in terms of ports, orchestrations, etc. Also at which port in your solution does the error occur?

HTH,

my blog

• Marked as answer by qipilang Thursday, June 23, 2011 2:11 AM
    Friday, June 17, 2011 11:47 AM

All replies

• Hi,

It is a little hard to help based on the information you provided.

A wild guess from my side is to set UseAmbientTransaction" to False.

HTH,

my blog

• Marked as answer by qipilang Thursday, June 23, 2011 2:32 AM
    Friday, June 17, 2011 8:06 AM
  • hi, Randal van Splunteren:

Thank you for helping me!!!

Thanks for your help this problem, but now services are pending, but also reported the following
    Error:
    This service instance exists to help debug instance "{BEC03A47-F7B5-4F28-9A31-5F3603A901AD}" routing failure. Associated with this instance the message context contains the routing failure occurs when the upgrade of all properties.

I do not know how to solve? ? Can you help me look at it?? Thank you very much!

Friday, June 17, 2011 9:30 AM
  • Hi,

Now a message is coming back into BizTalk but BizTalk doesn't know what to do with it. This is because there is no send port or orchestration that has a subscription for the message coming in.

You might need to change the pipeline from Passthrough to XmlReceive for the port where the failing message arrives in BizTalk.

What is the structure of your solution in terms of ports, orchestrations, etc. Also at which port in your solution does the error occur?

HTH,

my blog

• Marked as answer by qipilang Thursday, June 23, 2011 2:11 AM
    Friday, June 17, 2011 11:47 AM
  • Which is the latest Cumulative Update of BizTalk Adapter Pack that you have applied? You should apply CU2 and check.
    -- Please mark as answered if this answers your question.
    Monday, June 20, 2011 3:42 AM
  • hi;

Latest update package is Microsoft BizTalk Adapter Pack 2_0 Evaluation x86!! Can you explain in detail how to solve this problem? ? Thank you!

Monday, June 20, 2011 4:32 AM
  • hi:

I only have two ports, a receiving port, a send port, theorchestrations  is received  port from SQL SERVER to get the status is "1"  and the status is changed to" 0", while this data into a table in another database .

I change the pipeline from Passthrough to XmlReceive for the port,But still the previous error.

Now is the receiving port reported an error, "0xC0C01B4e (routing failure report)."!!thank you Randal van Splunteren!!

Monday, June 20, 2011 4:58 AM
  • Hi,

The error you have is a routing failure, which you should see in the event viewer. Does an orchestration of send port have subscription to incoming message like Randal has pointed out? I assume that message you send to SQL Server through WCF-SQL results in status change in table, but response from SQL Server telling you if it succeeded can probably not be consumed by BizTalk. You can review my post on table operations using WCF-SQL Adapter.

HTH

Regards,

Steef-Jan Wiggers
    MVP & MCTS BizTalk Server
    http://soa-thoughts.blogspot.com/
    If this answers your question please mark it accordingly

BizTalk
    Monday, June 20, 2011 9:17 AM
  • If you are not doing anything on the message, then you might just want to use a simple CBR scenario. You wouldn't need an orchestration.

Btw, just wondering, if you are using an Eval version, you might want to try with the latest 2010 Adapter Pack eval version.

______ Nitin Mehrotra, BizTalk Server CCxG, http://blogs.msdn.com/nitinme/
    Wednesday, June 22, 2011 5:35 AM
  • thank you !!
    Wednesday, June 22, 2011 5:42 AM
  • thank you!!
    Wednesday, June 22, 2011 5:42 AM
  • hi,everyone:

thanks ,everyone!!!This problem has been solved!!!Major error is UseAmbientTransaction = false and pipeline from Passthrough to XmlReceive for the port. Modifying these, restart the service, to normal! !

Thank you very much! !

Thursday, June 23, 2011 2:31 AM