none
The 'IsFileSystemCaseSensitive' parameter is not supported by the 'FindConfigFiles' task. RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I am trying to build a project in Visual Studio 2015 and I am getting the following errors:

"The 'FindConfigFiles' task could not be initialized with its input parameters."

"The 'IsFileSystemCaseSensitive' parameter is not supported by the 'FindConfigFiles' task. Verify the parameter exists on the task, and it is a settable public instance property."

I'm not sure what this means. I don't know what the FindConfigFiles task is or what the IsFileSystemCaseSensitive parameter is.

Can someone please help me troubleshoot this? Thanks.
    Wednesday, February 21, 2018 5:00 PM

Answers

• The problem was solved by installing the latest version of Typescript (tsc.exe, not node) and making sure it is referenced in the PATH environment variable.
    • Marked as answer by gib898 Monday, February 26, 2018 3:38 PM
    Monday, February 26, 2018 3:38 PM

All replies

• Hi gib898,

Thank you for posting here.

If you recreate a small project, did you encounter the issue?

According to the error message, I find a similar solution, you can reference it. see the part.

Looking in your project file (e.g. *.csproj) and looking for

• <import> ... Microsoft.TypeScript.Default.props
    • <import> ... Microsoft.TypeScript.targets

you need only

• one  import of Microsoft.TypeScript.Default.props and
    • one import of Microsoft.TypeScript.targets

both from the same root path
    typical ..\packages\Microsoft.TypeScript.MSBuild.x.x.x\build\

https://github.com/Microsoft/TypeScript/issues/15536

Best Regards,

Hart

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, February 22, 2018 6:09 AM
  • The problem was solved by installing the latest version of Typescript (tsc.exe, not node) and making sure it is referenced in the PATH environment variable.
    • Marked as answer by gib898 Monday, February 26, 2018 3:38 PM
    Monday, February 26, 2018 3:38 PM