none
Add Web Reference Not Working? RRS feed

• Question

• Hai...

Ref:  I have  installed the Windows server 2003 R2 X64 Standard Edition using one new machine. After wards I have created the Active Directory. Finaly I have  installed the Exchange server 2007 sp1 using Windows server 2003 R2 X64 machine. In the Exchange server 2007 installation time I have selected the custom option.

Now I am trying to add the Exchange server 2003 web service in my VB.net(using DotNet 2005 and Windows XP ) program. I am used the  https://MachineName/EWS/Services.wsdl URL for AddWebService option. I have used the Exchange server2007 Administrator Authentication.

I couldn't add and I got the bellow error..

"The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a receive.
      m_safeCertContext is an invalid handle."

After I am trying to add the web service using Some others machine in my lab and I got the same error(all tested machines have Windows XP and dotnet 2005). But I have used the same url in anyone browser that XML file content page be displayed.

But I have added without any errro when I used  Windows seven OS with visual Studio 2010 machine. I cant understand  why like that?

Please help me replay me.
    Reference URL also welcome..
    By
    Path Finder..

Thursday, January 13, 2011 5:29 AM