none
can read pptx and xlsx ,but xlsx it's show i'm sorry i can't open your workbook RRS feed

• Question

• I set up WOPI client and providing CheckFileInfo api,that can read Doc and PPTX ,but can‘t read Xlsx, it's show I'm sorry I can't open your workbook.why?some for client log 

04/02/2019 16:26:01.09 	MetricsProvider.exe (0x07F8)            	0x139C	Office Web Apps               	OneNote Web App Storage       	c2l6	Medium  	P:ImagingService(2292) T:2019-04-02T08:26:00.5833Z :: Exception occurred loading an image: System.NotSupportedException: 未找到适用于完成此操作的图像处理组件。 ---> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: 无法找不到组件。 (异常来自 HRESULT:0x88982F50)     --- 内部异常堆栈跟踪的结尾 ---     在 System.Windows.Media.Imaging.BitmapDecoder.SetupDecoderFromUriOrStream(Uri uri, Stream stream, BitmapCacheOption cacheOption, Guid& clsId, Boolean& isOriginalWritable, Stream& uriStream, UnmanagedMemoryStream& unmanagedMemoryStream, SafeFileHandle& safeFilehandle)     在 System.Windows.Media.Imaging.BitmapDecoder.CreateFromUriOrStream(Uri baseUri, Uri uri, Stream stream, BitmapCreateOptions createOptions, BitmapCacheOption cacheOption, RequestCachePolicy uriCachePolicy, Boolean insertInDecoderCache)     在 Microsoft.Office.Web.Common.Imagin..

God, this problem has been bothering me for days.

and other question is when I want to update the pptx , then set 'UserCanWrite'=>true,but it's show This demo file cannot be opened because it has been blocked by administrative policy.

Finally, I may not express well, my code is not well written, I hope you can help me solve the confusion, thank you.

Tuesday, April 2, 2019 8:42 AM

All replies

• Hello wuqinqiang,

Thank you for posting your question. One of our engineers will respond soon.

Thanks,

Jeff McCashland | Microsoft Protocols Open Specifications Team

Tuesday, April 2, 2019 4:37 PM
  • Hi wuqinqiang, 

Let's deal with the first question about the .xlsx file that's not opening. Some questions first. Are you using Office Online Server 2016 or Office Online cloud product? If Office Online Server 2016, then please send an email to dochelp at microsoft.com, reference the URL for this thread and my name. Then I will arrange for you to provide data to me to assist in determining the problem. 

Also, please take a look at the WOPI Validator in the FAQ for this forum: 

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/8ed5b708-9edf-4839-a13f-e93e59396ff1/wopi-host-implementers-please-read?forum=os_office

In there, you'll find a link to the github project for the WOPI Validator tool. This will provide validation of your WOPI host implementation and will likely resolve many basic issues. 

Best regards,
    Tom Jebo 
    Sr Escalation Engineer
    Microsoft Open Specifications Support

Tuesday, April 2, 2019 6:07 PM
  • Hi wuqinqiang, 

I've not seen a response from you here or on dochelp. 

I would like to help but the above single line from the ULS logs isn't quite enough to narrow down the issue. It's reporting an unsupported image format. From this I can't tell what document was being processed. This may be unrelated to your .xlsx issue.

Please contact us on dochelp at microsoft.com so that we can assist further.

Best regards,
    Tom Jebo 
    Sr Escalation Engineer

Wednesday, April 3, 2019 11:01 PM
  • I am very sorry to have responded to so many geniuses. I found the reason for this problem before, it is a problem with the file. Now I have another trouble, I don't understand the problem very well. When I edit xlsx, it will show that the file cannot be locked for editing. When editing pptx, it will show that this document cannot be opened for editing because it has been locked by another user. Is it because of the lock problem? Is it necessary to lock it for editing? The problem of turning over the community remains unresolved. Finally, I’m sorry again.
    Monday, April 8, 2019 9:41 AM
  • Hi wuqinqiang, 

You should first run the WOPI Validator as I mentioned in my post on April 2nd (your April 3rd). This problem you describe sounds like a locking issue and the validator has testing which is designed to uncover some specific behaviors in your implementation around locking. 

Once you have run the WOPI Validator and fixed any issues it identifies, then likely the problem will no longer exist. 

Let us know if the validator indications are not clear. 

Thanks,

Tom

Monday, April 8, 2019 4:24 PM
  • According to what you said, I went to run the validator and then displayed,what does this mean?

dotnet Microsoft.Office.WopiValidator.dll --token MyAccessToken --token_ttl 0 --wopisrc http://xxxxxxx/wopihost/files/test1.pptx --testcategory OfficeOnline --ignore-skipped

Test group: CheckFileInfoSchema
      All tests skipped.

Test group: BaseWopiViewing
      All tests skipped.

Test group: Locks
      All tests skipped.

Test group: GetLock
      All tests skipped.

Test group: ExtendedLockLength
      All tests skipped.

Test group: EditFlows
      All tests skipped.

Test group: FileVersion
      All tests skipped.

Test group: PutUserInfo
      All tests skipped.

Test group: PutRelativeFile
      All tests skipped.

Test group: PutRelativeFileUnsupported
      All tests skipped.

Test group: RenameFileIfCreateChildFileIsNotSupported
      All tests skipped.

Test group: RenameFileIfCreateChildFileIsSupported
      All tests skipped.

Test group: Ecosystem
      All tests skipped.

Test group: Container
      All tests skipped.

Test group: RenameContainer
      All tests skipped.

Test group: EnumerateAncestorsAndChildren
      All tests skipped.

Test group: CreateChildFileAndDeleteFile
      All tests skipped.

Test group: FileUrlUsage
      All tests skipped.

Test group: GetSharingUrlForFileWithTypeReadOnly
      All tests skipped.

Test group: GetSharingUrlForFileWithTypeReadWrite
      All tests skipped.

Test group: GetSharingUrlForFileWithUnknownType
      All tests skipped.

Test group: GetSharingUrlForContainerWithTypeReadOnly
      All tests skipped.

Test group: GetSharingUrlForContainerWithTypeReadWrite
      All tests skipped.

Test group: GetSharingUrlForContainerWithUnknownType
      All tests skipped.

Test group: AddActivities
      All tests skipped.

Test group: ProofKeys
      All tests skipped.

Thanks,

• Edited by wuqinqiang Tuesday, April 9, 2019 3:13 AM
    Tuesday, April 9, 2019 3:08 AM
  • Hi wuqinqiang, 

Please send an email to dochelp at microsoft.com, referencing the URL for this thread and my name. I will work with you to get the validator testing setup on your WOPI host. 

Best regards,
    Tom Jebo 
    Sr Escalation Engineer

Tuesday, April 9, 2019 4:56 AM
  • I have sent an email to your designated email address.

looking forward to your replay

Tuesday, April 9, 2019 7:50 AM
  • I've replied to your email. We'll continue in email until you're configured and testing with WOPI Validator. 

Tom

Tuesday, April 9, 2019 4:39 PM