none
HL7 2.5.1 version RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, Trying to create 2.5.1 version ORU message and ACK's

Environmet: BizTalk 2010, HL7 Acc 2.0 and VS 2010

Approach Taken: Purchased database form HL7 Organization and successfully generated ORU_R01_251_GLO_DEF.xsd, Segments_251.xsd, tablevalues_251.xsd and datatypes_251.xsd schemas. Build Orchestration (Multipart message) to build the ORU^R01 message. MSH in orchestration is as follows...

<ns0:MSH_25_GLO_DEF xmlns:ns0=\"http://microsoft.com/HealthCare/HL7/2X\"><MSH><MSH.2_EncodingCharacters>^~\\&amp;</MSH.2_EncodingCharacters><MSH.3_SendingApplication><HD.0_NamespaceId>POC251</HD.0_NamespaceId></MSH.3_SendingApplication><MSH.4_SendingFacility><HD.0_NamespaceId>GDBSIS</HD.0_NamespaceId></MSH.4_SendingFacility><MSH.5_ReceivingApplication><HD.0_NamespaceId>HealthInfo</HD.0_NamespaceId></MSH.5_ReceivingApplication><MSH.6_ReceivingFacility><HD.0_NamespaceId>HIE</HD.0_NamespaceId></MSH.6_ReceivingFacility><MSH.7_DateTimeOfMessage><TS.2>" + msgDateTime.ToString("yyyyMMddHHss") + "</TS.2></MSH.7_DateTimeOfMessage><MSH.8_Security>sec</MSH.8_Security><MSH.9_MessageType><CM_MSG.0_MessageType>ORU</CM_MSG.0_MessageType><CM_MSG.1_TriggerEvent>R01</CM_MSG.1_TriggerEvent></MSH.9_MessageType><MSH.10_MessageControlId>" + msgID.ToString("N") + "</MSH.10_MessageControlId><MSH.11_ProcessingId><PT.0_ProcessingId>P</PT.0_ProcessingId></MSH.11_ProcessingId><MSH.12_VersionId><VID_0_VersionId>2.5.1</VID_0_VersionId></MSH.12_VersionId></MSH></ns0:MSH_25_GLO_DEF>

Note: Able to generate ORU^R01 message with version number 2.5 and with 2.5.1 getting following message. Even added 2.5.1 version to Table 104 of tablevalues_251.xsd

Error happened in header during serialization Error # 1 Segment Id: MSH Sequence Number: 1 Field Number: 12 Error Number: 203 Error Description: Unsupported version id

Is my approach is correct? Or Am I missing some thing?

Thanks in Advance,

crreddy

• Changed type crreddy Wednesday, March 16, 2011 11:07 PM
    Wednesday, March 16, 2011 2:13 AM

Answers

All replies

• I have resolved the error and able to generate ORU^R01 2.5.1 version msg

thanks,

crreddy

Wednesday, March 16, 2011 11:09 PM
  • Hi, Crreddy

Could you share your solution, so that would be helpful to others.

Thanks
    MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. My Blog: http://xhinker.com
    Microsoft Windows Workflow Foundation 4.0 Cookbook
    Wednesday, March 23, 2011 7:36 AM
  • Can you please share your solution with me. I have purchased database form HL7 and generated 2.6 version if the schemas sucessfully, Trying to dissamble 2.6 schema using hl7 accelerator 2.0, i am getting below error

Description:
    Validation error in header during parsing
    Error # 1
    Segment Id: MSH
    Sequence Number: 1
    Field Number: 12
    Error Number: 203
    Error Description: Unsupported version id
    Encoding System: HL7

Thansk in advance
    Acreddy

Thursday, September 22, 2011 6:54 PM
  • To any one having this problem. I had the same problem and found the solution for my specific case.

It turns out that there were 2 BTAHL7CommonProject in my "BizTalk Application 1" application.

One of the projects deployed uses a previous version of the MSH_25_GLO_DEF Schema, which only supported up to version 2.5 (search for table104 in the schema and verify its values). This application was developed with BizTalk 2009.

The new BizTalk Application I developed (BizTalk Server 2013) was created with a new version of the schema that included "2.5.1" in table104. For some reason, BizTalk was using the old common project (2009) assembly to generate the HL7 files, which caused the error (and also explains why if you change your input file version to 2.5 it works).

I deleted the old BTAHL7Common and left the new one, tried again, and it worked like a charm.

So I would recommend to check BizTalk Application 1 for previous version of your common project (Common Project as in, your project that implements the global header, MSG_25_GLO_DEF) and update your projects accordingly to use the new header.

Thursday, September 27, 2018 5:58 PM