none
SharePoint Dashboard from SharePoint List Data

Question

• Hi All,

I have a requirement to design a dashboard on SharePoint Page on the basis on SharePoint List. Below Is the List Data.

I need to create the Dash Board Like below,  get the Values (sum) on the basis of Service delivered on and Categorizes as below

Dashboard-

SharePoint List Data-

IN this List - From and To Month is service Delivered on month - Which would be filled by user. and here this is lookup column.

IMS , Cloud and Security are the LOB which are by default and defined in another List . when we fill the project ID then LOB Values comes.

Accrued Amount is Transaction Status(lookup Column).

Please help me in creating the Dashboard. Please suggest me if this can be done SharePoint designer workflow or java script is required. Thanks

Ramakant Rathore

Thursday, December 6, 2018 11:51 AM

All replies

• Hi Ramakant. There are some basic functions in SharePoint views that might help:

• Totals - using this allows you to sum a column or some other operations
    • Groups - combines like items, which in turn creates a totals view for each group

That's the lowtech. What you're looking for in the screenshot would require code. You can use REST API to pull in data from a list and then use JavaScript to build the output from the list info.

https://blog.vgrem.com/2014/03/22/list-items-manipulation-via-rest-api-in-sharepoint-2010/

Please remember to mark as answer if you found this to be helpful. Andy Wessendorf

Thursday, December 6, 2018 6:04 PM
  • Hi Andrew,

Thanks for your response.

Actually we want to get sum of calculated column like Projection(INR) on the basis of other given criteria so by default List view option is not coming up.

Regards,

Ramakant

Ramakant Rathore

Friday, December 7, 2018 3:44 AM
  • Hi Ramakant,

You could use SharePoint Designer Workflow to loop through items in the list.

You could read this article for more.

Looping Through List Items in SharePoint 2013 Designer Workflows:

https://weblogs.asp.net/ricardoperes/looping-through-list-items-in-sharepoint-2013

Best Regards,

Michael Han 

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, December 10, 2018 9:34 AM