none
EntityFramework debug symbols on Microsoft Symbol Server RRS feed

• Question

• It seems the debugging symbols (pdb) for EntityFramework 4.1.10331.0  are not available on the Microsoft Symbol Server. When I try to load them via VS2010, Fiddler tells me that the response was a 404 error. It seems that they are not there. Has anyone else managed to get the PDB files for EntityFramework? Were they intended to be released?
    Monday, July 18, 2011 12:31 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Welcome to EF forum!

I will consult the product team about this issue and get back to you as soon as I get any information.

Good day!

Thanks

Michael Sun [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Get or Request Code Sample from Microsoft
    Tuesday, July 19, 2011 4:07 PM
  • Hi,

How's the problem now?  

Good day!

Thanks

Michael Sun [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Get or Request Code Sample from Microsoft
    Wednesday, August 3, 2011 1:11 AM
  • Hi Shawn,

Michael forwarded your question to me. Id it just the symbols you are after or do you want source code as well. We could publish the symbols but I don't think they are much use to you without the source code.

~Rowan

Wednesday, August 24, 2011 7:30 PM
  • Hi Rowan,

Thank you for your reply.

It is actually the source code I am after. It would benefit not only me but everyone who uses Entity Framework. There is only so much that you guys can put into the documentation, however if we have the source code then we can develop a deep understanding of what you guys are doing and our feedback would hopefully be more valuable to you.

Best Regards

Shawn

Sunday, August 28, 2011 8:02 PM