none
Multiple Kinect Sensors (C#) RRS feed

• Question

• I am experimenting with the Kinect SDK using C# (which I am new to, but familar with C++) and I am having a heck of a time getting multiple sensors working.  I am trying to go through the Programming Guide but the I can't seem to figure out how to get the MSR_NuiDeviceCount call working.  Does anyone have a sample of code where they using MSR_NuiDeviceCount that they can post.

Thanks

Monday, September 26, 2011 4:17 PM

Answers

• After doing some more digging and finally searching for the right verbiage on google I think I found some documentation that will solve my problem.
    • Marked as answer by jjhupka Monday, September 26, 2011 9:14 PM
    Monday, September 26, 2011 9:14 PM

All replies

• After doing some more digging and finally searching for the right verbiage on google I think I found some documentation that will solve my problem.
    • Marked as answer by jjhupka Monday, September 26, 2011 9:14 PM
    Monday, September 26, 2011 9:14 PM
  • Could you link the doc. that helped you?

So maybe other developers having same trouble like you could profit from your quick link ;-)

Thanks!

Tuesday, September 27, 2011 8:34 AM
  • I have the same problem. Could you help me?
    Friday, September 30, 2011 8:00 AM
  • Here is the link to the document that really helped me.  My biggest issue was getting the runtimes outside of a method so that they weren't local variables.  Technically I have been unable to test it because the desktops I am using don't have multiple USB controllers cards and I haven't purchased one yet, but the code executes and utilizes the first kinect while throwing the expected errors for not finding and initializing the second kinect.  When I finally get that tested I will post some my code (assuming it works).

http://abhijitjana.net/2011/09/23/development-with-kinect-net-sdk-part-v-developing-application-using-multiple-kinect-devices/

Monday, October 3, 2011 7:26 PM