none
Xpath problems RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am creating a solution based on this guide:

http://blogical.se/blogs/johan/archive/2011/05/02/biztalk-mapper-keyed-cumulative-sum.aspx

The trouble for me starts in the third scripting functoid where i have to create a sum with 2 xpaths in 2 different parameters:

<xsl:template name="OutputSum">
      <xsl:param name="param1" />
      <xsl:param name="param2" />
      <xsl:element name="Compensation_Amount">
      <xsl:value-of select="sum(//row[Compensation_SubCode=$param1 
                  and Compensation_Level=$param2]/Compensation_Amount)" />
      </xsl:element>
    </xsl:template>

We all know that the Biztalk xpaths arent this simple, so the smallest working Xpath in my case i  can create is:

(/*[local-name()='InterfaceControlObject']/*[local-name()='InterfaceDataXML']/*[local-name()='StockRoot']/*[local-name()='StockOption']/*[local-name()='StockProductList']/*[local-name()='StockProduct']/*[local-name()='DirectBeschikbareVoorraad'])

Param 1 should be:

/*[local-name()='InterfaceControlObject']/*[local-name()='InterfaceDataXML']/*[local-name()='StockRoot']/*[local-name()='StockOption']/*[local-name()='StockProductList']/*[local-name()='StockProduct']/*[local-name()='Productnummer']

But i dont get the syntax working to create a param2 of this Xpath.

/*[local-name()='InterfaceControlObject']/*[local-name()='InterfaceDataXML']/*[local-name()='StockRoot']/*[local-name()='StockOption']/*[local-name()='StockProductList']/*[local-name()='StockProduct']/*[local-name()='DirectBeschikbareVoorraad'='$param2']

I keep getting errors. 

What should be he correct syntax for the example and my 2 Xpaths?

Tuesday, January 26, 2016 10:57 AM

Answers

• This looks pretty simple, have you tried this with Functoids?

In an element query, each [...] basically represents a predicate so closer to what you really need is something like this:

*[local-name()='DirectBeschikbareVoorraad'][.= $param2]

• Marked as answer by Ronald Veenman Thursday, January 28, 2016 2:12 PM
    Tuesday, January 26, 2016 1:55 PM
  • For XPATH 2 it should be

/*[local-name()='InterfaceControlObject']/*[local-name()='InterfaceDataXML']/*[local-name()='StockRoot']/*[local-name()='StockOption']/*[local-name()='StockProductList']/*[local-name()='StockProduct'][*[local-name()='DirectBeschikbareVoorraad']='$param2']

Regards.

Wednesday, January 27, 2016 10:16 AM

All replies

• This looks pretty simple, have you tried this with Functoids?

In an element query, each [...] basically represents a predicate so closer to what you really need is something like this:

*[local-name()='DirectBeschikbareVoorraad'][.= $param2]

Tuesday, January 26, 2016 1:55 PM
  • For XPATH 2 it should be

/*[local-name()='InterfaceControlObject']/*[local-name()='InterfaceDataXML']/*[local-name()='StockRoot']/*[local-name()='StockOption']/*[local-name()='StockProductList']/*[local-name()='StockProduct'][*[local-name()='DirectBeschikbareVoorraad']='$param2']

Regards.

Wednesday, January 27, 2016 10:16 AM
  • Hi Ronald,

Could you provide a test file?

Best regards

Rasmus Jaeger

Wednesday, January 27, 2016 11:27 AM