none
Error deloying application RRS feed

• Question

•  

Error 1 Schema referenced by Map has been deleted. The local, cached version of the BizTalk Server group configuration is out of date. You must refresh the BizTalk Server group configuration before making further changes.

Error 2 Failed to add resource(s). Change requests failed for some resources. BizTalkAssemblyResourceManager failed to complete end type change request. Schema referenced by Map has been deleted. The local, cached version of the BizTalk Server group configuration is out of date. You must refresh the BizTalk Server group configuration before making further changes.

this is the error i am getting when i am trying to deploy my solution....., any views please

Wednesday, October 17, 2007 9:46 PM

Answers

• Hi

>>The local, cached version of the BizTalk Server group configuration is out of date. You must refresh the BizTalk Server group configuration before making further changes.

This error will happen in the BizTalk admin console if you have deployed an application, then use the admin console to configure it. The admin console queries the BizTalk management database to get the status of all the deployed artifacts. When you deploy an application, you will make changes to the management database, but those changes will not be reflected in the admin console untill you refresh ti.

I have got into the habit of restarting the BIzTalk host instance and refreshinng the management coonsole every time you deploy an assambly to BizTalk.

Hope this helps,

Alam

Thursday, October 18, 2007 7:35 AM

All replies

• Hi

>>The local, cached version of the BizTalk Server group configuration is out of date. You must refresh the BizTalk Server group configuration before making further changes.

This error will happen in the BizTalk admin console if you have deployed an application, then use the admin console to configure it. The admin console queries the BizTalk management database to get the status of all the deployed artifacts. When you deploy an application, you will make changes to the management database, but those changes will not be reflected in the admin console untill you refresh ti.

I have got into the habit of restarting the BIzTalk host instance and refreshinng the management coonsole every time you deploy an assambly to BizTalk.

Hope this helps,

Alam

Thursday, October 18, 2007 7:35 AM
  • Make exactly what is saying in the error text.
    In the Adm. Console select the BizTalk server group and Refresh it (F5). That's all you need.
    Monday, October 29, 2007 3:06 PM
  • Thanks Alam.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007 3:50 AM