Web Service call freezes device RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have a console app on WM6.5 which calls web service. This is invisible to the user and is in fact a work around to create windows service like application. #There is also another .NET application which is for users to input data running in the foreground.

From time to time and this is very random device freezes completely. The only thing to do is to take the battery out. There is no response from any kind of input. The feezing occurs every time web service call is made from the console application. I identified this by writing to trace log file.

What could it be? I spent already days and days looking into this. Any suggestions are welcome.

Nat
    Tuesday, August 3, 2010 10:05 AM

Answers

• I would appreciate it if you do not crosspost or multipost in the Smart Device Forums. It often leads to confusions. As you can see the folks here usually browse through all the smart device sub-forums, so you only need to post your question in one sub-forum which you think is most related.

If you have further information please reply to your other thread. I'm closing this thread.

Please mark the post that helps you, and unmark that does not. This benefits our community.

• Marked as answer by warrentang Thursday, August 5, 2010 7:04 AM
    Thursday, August 5, 2010 7:02 AM