Just I reserved the add on name. Where will I upload my .appx. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Team,

I have developed and tested my edge add-on. I need to submit to store. I have .appx file. When I submitted the add-on. It showing the status “app in store”. Actually I didn’t submit the .appx file. When will I upload my .APPX file. 

One more thing I have submitted “Ready to request access to the Windows Store?” after that What will be the next step.

Thank you.

Wednesday, May 31, 2017 4:59 AM

Answers

• Hi Leekrushna,

>One more thing I have submitted “Ready to request access to the Windows Store?” after that What will be the next step.

You might firstly follow to Packaging Microsoft Edge Extension to generate your package.

Please note that publishing Edge add-on can be highly restricted:

"Submitting a Microsoft Edge extension to the Windows Store is currently a restricted capability. Reach out to us with your requests to be a part of the Windows Store, and we’ll consider you for a future update"

The next step is to wait for the approval from related team.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by SaiKrushna Thursday, June 1, 2017 5:43 AM
    • Unmarked as answer by SaiKrushna Thursday, June 1, 2017 5:43 AM
    Wednesday, May 31, 2017 9:24 AM

All replies

• Hi Leekrushna,

>One more thing I have submitted “Ready to request access to the Windows Store?” after that What will be the next step.

You might firstly follow to Packaging Microsoft Edge Extension to generate your package.

Please note that publishing Edge add-on can be highly restricted:

"Submitting a Microsoft Edge extension to the Windows Store is currently a restricted capability. Reach out to us with your requests to be a part of the Windows Store, and we’ll consider you for a future update"

The next step is to wait for the approval from related team.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Unmarked as answer by SaiKrushna Thursday, June 1, 2017 5:43 AM
    Wednesday, May 31, 2017 9:24 AM
  • Hi Mattew Wu,

Thank you. How much time take for approval.

Best Regards,

LeeKrushna

Thursday, June 1, 2017 5:42 AM
  • Hi Leekrushna,

The documentation has not mentioned about the specific time for this process.

If you have any details to learn, you may create a support ticket here: http://aka.ms/storesupport

Thank you.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

MSDN Community Support

Friday, June 2, 2017 9:05 AM
  • Hi Mattew,

Thank you.

Best Regards,

LeeKrushna

Monday, June 5, 2017 9:09 AM