none
Programatically change Microsoft Access 2007 Manage->Database Properties->Summary Info RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, I would like to get/set a Microsoft Access 2007 accdb file's Summary info properities via some outside program control, like a Windows Form app.   This info must be buried in the accdb file but I am unable to find object model or code samples or docs on how to extract it.  Is this type of info accessible via XML tools?  Thanks for any pointers to this (I would think simple) problem.  Roger.

Sunday, April 18, 2010 3:35 PM

Answers

• Hi, Roger,

Thanks for posting question.  This is not the correct forum for your question.  This forum is for the discussion of Microsoft Open Specifications.   I suggest you to repost your question on the following forum to get your question answered.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/office/aa905400.aspx

Hongwei Sun -MSFT
    Sunday, April 18, 2010 4:04 PM
  • Sorry Hongwei.  I reposted on "Innovate on Office" forum as you suggest.  I was thinking since ths info must be available across docs, apps, and platforms, it might relate to Open Office spec.  Thank you.  ROger
    • Marked as answer by Bill Wesse Friday, October 8, 2010 9:52 AM
    Sunday, April 18, 2010 8:36 PM

All replies

• Hi, Roger,

Thanks for posting question.  This is not the correct forum for your question.  This forum is for the discussion of Microsoft Open Specifications.   I suggest you to repost your question on the following forum to get your question answered.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/office/aa905400.aspx

Hongwei Sun -MSFT
    Sunday, April 18, 2010 4:04 PM
  • Sorry Hongwei.  I reposted on "Innovate on Office" forum as you suggest.  I was thinking since ths info must be available across docs, apps, and platforms, it might relate to Open Office spec.  Thank you.  ROger
    • Marked as answer by Bill Wesse Friday, October 8, 2010 9:52 AM
    Sunday, April 18, 2010 8:36 PM