none
Dynamic sendport with delivery notification RRS feed

• Question

• Hello Guys,

I have an orchestration which is using dynamic send port. I have sent delivery notification on that port to be transmitted.

I have set following properties for send port/ outgoing message

Port(Microsoft.XLANGs.BaseTypes.Address)="Coming from BRE" //It's WCF service

Port(Microsoft.XLANGs.BaseTypes.TransportType)="Coming from BRE" // It's WCF-Custom

Message(WCF.Action) ="Coming from BRE"

Message(WCF.EndpointBehaviorConfiguration)="Coming from BRE"

Message(WCF.PropagateFaultMessage)=true

Message(BTS.RetryCount)=0

As my WCF service is down and throwing "HTTP Error 500.19 - Internal Server Error"

but my send port remains in ACTIVE state for ever and orchestration goes in dehydrated state.

Where as expected behaviour is to get this exception caught and complete orchestration.

What am I missing?

Tuesday, September 9, 2014 2:28 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Have you handled exception of Delivery Notification in your Orchestration ? Typically send port should not be in active state when you have handled the exception in Orchestration. If you have handled the delivery notification exception in your Orchestration then you can try and set the BTS.AckRequired = true and check if it makes any difference.

If this answers your question please mark it accordingly. If this post is helpful, please vote as helpful by clicking the upward arrow mark next to my reply.

Regards

Rahul Madaan

biztalkvillage.blogspot.com

• Proposed as answer by Rahul_Madaan Thursday, September 11, 2014 4:30 AM
    • Marked as answer by Pengzhen Song Monday, September 15, 2014 11:41 AM
    Wednesday, September 10, 2014 4:03 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Have you handled exception of Delivery Notification in your Orchestration ? Typically send port should not be in active state when you have handled the exception in Orchestration. If you have handled the delivery notification exception in your Orchestration then you can try and set the BTS.AckRequired = true and check if it makes any difference.

If this answers your question please mark it accordingly. If this post is helpful, please vote as helpful by clicking the upward arrow mark next to my reply.

Regards

Rahul Madaan

biztalkvillage.blogspot.com

• Proposed as answer by Rahul_Madaan Thursday, September 11, 2014 4:30 AM
    • Marked as answer by Pengzhen Song Monday, September 15, 2014 11:41 AM
    Wednesday, September 10, 2014 4:03 AM
  • Have you enabled routing for failed messages in send port?

To enlist your send port ,you need to write the code in catch black at the time of issues.

Dani

Wednesday, September 10, 2014 10:25 AM
  • Hi,

did you get a solution for this problem? I just need to know if delivery notification works on dynamic send ports. I am in a difficult situation right now.

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/d7f85550-0aec-4452-a232-ba3bd1063da1/ordered-delivery-on-biztalk-dynamic-port?forum=biztalkgeneral

Thanks and regards,

John Mathew

Thursday, August 4, 2016 12:01 PM