none
Workflow Manager Configuration for SharePoint HTTPS Sites( SSL Enabled ) RRS feed

• Question

• Hello All,

I am looking for help for below and let me know if i am doing anything wrong..

Developer Box(Stand alone) - [SharePoint 2013,Workflow Manager Service enabled for HTTP communication]

-We have team site restored with 2 SharePoint Designer 2013 workflows & share point 2010 workflows

-Enabled SSL by changing the bindings in IIS & Alternate Access Mapping with Default zone as HTTPS site

-Designer 2013 workflows worked as expected with out the need to re-register the workflow service.

UAT Environment( 2 WFE, 2 APP Server, ADFS configured for SSO.)...[Workflow Manager configured in 1 of the APP Server for HTTP communication & workflow clients on others]

- Here the same team site restored with 2 SharePoint Designer 2013 workflows & share point 2010 workflows

- SSL was enabled to the team site and Designer 2013 workflows worked as expected. Here Both HTTP and HTTPS sites are accessible.

- We tried to make minor modification to the 2013 workflow and tried to publish the same. Workflow has stopped trigerring. We used service account which has site collection administrator access.

Questions on configuration of UAT environment

#1 - Do we need to register the workflow service again with HTTPS communication again? My understanding it is by Default registered or enabled and we do not need this unless service applications are customized than default.

#2 - Do we need to install workflow manager certificates as it is a FARM and not stand alone box

#3- Is the issue is because of some wrong configuration in Alternate Access Mapping (as both HTTP & HTTPS are enabled to be accessed in default zone) & ADFS setup which is not their in DEV standalone Box..

#4 - Any configuration recommendations in such scenarios?

Quick help on this is highly appreciated.

Thanks,

RK

Thanks & Regards, RK.

Sunday, April 12, 2015 5:24 PM