none
OWA - How to open public folder calender in owa with out authentication RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

We have a public folder name"test" and we created  3 calendars under this folder say "a,b,c"

we designed asp application and our application uses EWS to connect to this PF calendar.

whatever calendars that we created under public folder same calender names are displayed in a list box control in our application.

when a user selectes a calendar and click on open button then app connects to owa  and opens PF calender in a web browser

Issue is : each time when a user selects calender owa prompting for authentication . if i want to open calendar "a" then browser prompts for login

if i came back and open calendar"b" then again it prompts for login ...

is there any way that we can desible login page and open calendar directly with out authentication.......

• Moved by 许阳(无锡) Friday, February 24, 2012 2:06 AM Exchange development issue (From:Outlook for Developers)
    Wednesday, February 22, 2012 8:24 PM

All replies

• This is an Outlook programming forum, http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/exchangesvrdevelopment/threads
    is an Exchange development forum that takes EWS questions. The people there would be a lot more familiar with using EWS.

--
    Ken Slovak
    MVP - Outlook
    http://www.slovaktech.com
    Author: Professional Programming Outlook 2007

"kumar511" <=?utf-8?B?a3VtYXI1MTE=?=> wrote in message news:be9c51aa-bb4c-4ba4-96f4-3344c4a05644...

Hi,

We have a public folder name"test" and we created  3 calendars under this folder say "a,b,c"

we designed asp application and our application uses EWS to connect to this PF calendar.

whatever calendars that we created under public folder same calender names are displayed in a list box control in our application.

when a user selectes a calendar and click on open button then app connects to owa  and opens PF calender in a web browser

Issue is : each time when a user selects calender owa prompting for authentication . if i want to open calendar "a" then browser prompts for login

if i came back and open calendar"b" then again it prompts for login ....

is there any way that we can desible login page and open calendar directly with out authentication.......

Ken Slovak MVP - Outlook
    Wednesday, February 22, 2012 9:14 PM
  • Are you using WES to show contents of folders or are you hosting webbrowser and displaying OWA? That's 2 different things, please clarify this.
    Thursday, February 23, 2012 8:28 AM
  • Using webbrowser to display OWA

kkm

Thursday, February 23, 2012 7:05 PM