none
Unable to install Visual Studio 2013 - Setup Completed. However, not all features installed correctly RRS feed

• Question

• I am using Windows 10. 

I've been trying to install Visual Studio 2013 Professional without success. I've re-installed many times. Restarted. Nothing. 

LOG FILE: LOG FILE

At the end of the installation it states: SetupCompleted. However, not all features installed correctly. Showing me the following missing items:
    screenshot of setup

Clicking "LAUNCH" it bring is Blend for Visual Studio 2013. 
    Screenshot of Blend VS

My C:\Program Files (x86) 

folders screenshot

under Programs and features

Programs and Features

nothing for members to see

• Edited by cecilita Thursday, January 18, 2018 6:20 PM
    Thursday, January 18, 2018 6:13 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Welcome to MSDN forum.

Open visual studio 2013 from all program, or double click on devenv.exe in C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 12.0\Common7\IDE to check it if vs2013 can be opened.

In Control Panel, on the Programs and Features page, choose visual studio 2013 and right click on it, then choose Change, select Microsoft Developer Tools:

Or try to download the standalone installer for Office Developer Tools for Visual Studio 2013 and install it. After this, repair visual studio and create office projects in visual studio 2013 to check again.

Best regards,

Joyce

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, January 19, 2018 8:53 AM