none
where did my page #'s go

All replies

• Hi db042190

According to your description , what do you mean  “ 3 pages interactively for 6 salesmen “,

Each page have 2 salesman data ?miss the page break ?

How is your report structure like ?

Sorry for the lack of imagine . you could  offer the expected report view to us.

To be honest , the current report and the expected report design and preview screen shot are needed and helpful.

Hoping for your reply.

Best Regards,

Eric Liu

Best Regards, Eric Liu MSDN Community Support Please remember to click Mark as Answer if the responses that resolved your issue, and to click Unmark as Answer if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread.

Friday, December 7, 2018 3:09 AM
  • Hi Eric, the report (before changes, made more anonymous in a mock up) is shown in detail at https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/a83aaf7c-2689-40b2-8d63-e55789b3d374/data-set-runs-twice-instead-of-once?forum=sqlreportingservices  . 

Yes, 3 salesmen on 1st, 1 on second and 2 on third.  By interactively I mean on ssrs report manager.

You and I are already working on maybe uploading the report anyway because there is another issue posted where the sub report is killing performance on just 6 salesmen over approx. 600 records.  If the upload process is secure enough , and rather than me keeping the mock up changing along with the actual report, I may just want to upload the actual report, ddl and mocked up data. 

Friday, December 7, 2018 11:52 AM
  • Hi

According to your description , seems the data in your case is under protected .

Based on our policy , we could not ask your contact info or offer our contact info in this forum.

Under this scenario , it suggest to open a ticket in below forum to get more professional and more secure help.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us

Thanks for your support and understanding .

Best Regards,

Eric Liu

Best Regards, Eric Liu MSDN Community Support Please remember to click Mark as Answer if the responses that resolved your issue, and to click Unmark as Answer if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread.

Monday, December 10, 2018 9:35 AM
  • thx, what if I share with you the anonymized version?
    Monday, December 10, 2018 3:37 PM
  • Hi db042190,

I’m consulting our situation with my management department. I’ve been double confirmed that we couldn’t ask or suggest our customer to share any personal data or logs with us due to policy.

In this case, I’m sorry that I couldn’t help you to further investigate as the Sharing may still contain some sensitive information which will violate the policy. It’s highly recommended if you could open a ticket in below forum to get more professional and secure help in the link here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us

I appreciate your understanding and cooperation.

BR

Eric Liu

Tuesday, December 11, 2018 3:26 AM
  • thx, the anonymized version has no sensitive data, structures etc.  It was purposely set up so it could be shared.  why did u ask for the rdl file if people never share rdl files with u?  if u do share rdl's sometimes, how are they shared with u?  Just inserted as a code block?
    15 hours 24 minutes ago