Visual J# Redistributable Package v2.0.50727 RRS feed

• Question

• I have installed Visaul Studio 2005 with C#. Recently, I am testing a sample program (BaseStockService) from WSE 3.0. I couldn't open the solution file as the VS 2005 complained it needs "Visual J# Redistributable Package v2.0.050727" installed. Well, I don't know why a C# project will need J# installed. But the point is where I can find this package? I searched everywhere but in vain. Could anyone shed some light on this?

Thank you in advance.

-tcw

Wednesday, June 21, 2006 8:24 PM

Answers

All replies

• Please get J# redist from http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=37281. To open a C# project, J# redist is not required. Would it be possible for you to share sample application? I would like to verify this.

Neela

Thursday, June 22, 2006 5:40 AM
  •  

I received this same error opening a VB.NET application, though I just repaired all my .NET 2.0 framework files after repairing my VS2005 installation.

This is all fallout from the .NET 3.5b2 framework install.  It wouldn't uninstall and it broke the remaining .NET items.  I followed the instructions in the KB to manually remove .NET 2.0 - attempted to load the project and recieved the error.

I downloaded the J# redist using the link you provided above and it loaded sucessfully.

Thank you!!!

Wednesday, September 19, 2007 8:24 PM