none
How do I set the default folders in VS 2015?

All replies

• Hi Dave,

Thank you for posting in MSDN forum.

>>How do I point VS 2015 to there for the folders

For your question, as far as we know,currently there is not a setting in VS that could point the file folder path on OneDrive. VS could only open these default files on local dirve.

But your idea is very important and valuable for us, I helped you submit this to UserVoice,

You could see from the link below:

https://visualstudio.uservoice.com/forums/121579-visual-studio-ide/suggestions/17366359-how-do-i-set-the-default-folders-in-vs-2015-which

Microsoft engineers will evaluate it seriously.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, December 8, 2016 6:16 AM
  • Hi Dave,

We haven’t heard from you for a couple of days, for your request, I help you submit a Usevoice, please wait patiently till the VS 2017 RTM is released, to check if the corresponding function is added. 

Besides, If you think my reply is helpful, please mark my reply as the answer, it will benefit to other community members who have the same doubt.

Have a nice day:)

Best Regards,

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, December 16, 2016 7:41 AM