none
Issues With Audio RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, I have a HP HDX Premium Series laptop, and I've had a ton of trouble with audio problems. I have Windows Vista Home Premium. (I'm not sure what all this stuff means so I'm just going to tell you things I know) I use Internet Explorer. Anyway, on my laptop, I have like a panel where I can just tap a button to do things like turn up the volume, mute, turn on my wireless and play/pause songs. Well, for whatever reason, when I boot up now, the mute button always goes from white (on) to red (off). When its booted up I cannot change its color even though the little speaker in the bottom right tray will either have its normal color or have the little red circle with the line through it. I don't know if simply the light plays a role in my problem or not, but it certainly pisses me off. My audio is, to me, "sketchy". It will work OCCAISONALLY, and then all of a sudden it won't work the next time I try to play a song, or especially with internet audio like youtube. When I plug in headphones, they usually don't work, but when they do, its like Christmas I'm so happy. I need my audio to work so I can listen to online lectures (I'm a college student) and also to just listen to online videos. Is there anything you can do? Please help me!

Wednesday, November 17, 2010 5:27 PM