none
Office 2007 formating issue RRS feed

Answers

• Don - It appears that you may no longer need our assistance, so we are closing this thread. If you still need assistance, please post another thread to the forum.

Thank you - Chris
    • Marked as answer by Chris Mullaney Friday, September 4, 2009 11:32 PM
    Friday, September 4, 2009 11:32 PM

All replies

• Hi Don,

Thanks for your question.  To be sure that you've posted to the appropriate forum and to help you further, I have some clarifying questions:

1) you mentioned "our program".  I'm assuming this means that you have developed an application that makes use of the open specification MS-WORD and others in order to create interoperable documents with Microsoft Word 2003 and 2007.  Can you confirm this assumption?
    2) if the answer to #1 is affirmative, can you tell me which specifications you are coding against?
    3) do you have an idea which specification and which part of the document (section number) you think is causing or related to the problem?

Regards, Tom Jebo Senior Support Escalation Engineer Microsoft DS Protocol Team
    Thursday, July 30, 2009 8:20 PM
  • Don,

Can you provide answers to my posted questions?  This will help to clarify the problem for me.

Regards, Tom Jebo Senior Support Escalation Engineer Microsoft DS Protocol Team
    Thursday, August 6, 2009 2:08 PM
  • Don - It appears that you may no longer need our assistance, so we are closing this thread. If you still need assistance, please post another thread to the forum.

Thank you - Chris
    • Marked as answer by Chris Mullaney Friday, September 4, 2009 11:32 PM
    Friday, September 4, 2009 11:32 PM