none
Epm 2010, New project site template is not reflected in project sites. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I am Epm 2010 consultant, i have just migrated from epm2007 to Epm 2010, i have to use a specific project site template for all project site. so i pick up one of project site and make some changes in lists and created new list. and then  save this site as template from site settings.

then i go to solution and download that template in a location.(.wsp)

Then i register this template using command prompt and got the message "Operation Successfully done"

Then i go to PWA --> Server settings --> Project site provisioning settings , there i select this new template( Set as project site template).

I complete this procedure to get template as our project site template, but when i go to project site of any project this new template is not reflected intead i am seeing only basic "microsoft project site template" view only.

I have created a new project site and i have published a new project and created its project site  then also i m getting same earlier microsoft site template.

Please let me know what may be reason of this...please give your suggestions.

sandeep

Thursday, March 1, 2012 2:36 PM

Answers

• thanx clement for reply...

I solved this issue. 

1. click server setting

2. under "Workflow and project detail pages" click on enterprise project type.

3. click on the "basic project plan", bottom most  select project site templape from options.

and then recreate the sites and now template is as a project site.

thanx deepak.

sandeep

Thursday, March 1, 2012 6:16 PM

All replies

• Hi Sandeep,

Did you make any changes on Project generated list (issues, risks...) ?

I already had the same issue. I just re-create a template from a new blank Project Site template and the problem disappeared. Maybe you can try to re-create your template first ?

Regards,

Clement

Thursday, March 1, 2012 4:41 PM
  • thanx clement for reply...

I solved this issue. 

1. click server setting

2. under "Workflow and project detail pages" click on enterprise project type.

3. click on the "basic project plan", bottom most  select project site templape from options.

and then recreate the sites and now template is as a project site.

thanx deepak.

sandeep

Thursday, March 1, 2012 6:16 PM