sync framework 4.0 Working sample

• Hi everyone , 

I need to use sync framework 4.0 just as POC . I have VS2013 Express for windows store and table as well as VS2013 Web Express and SQL Server 2012 which i believe is enough to implement this framework . 

The solution which i found is required Professional or Ultimate version of VS (link Which i tried). one more thing is i did not find any sample which content step by step to its implementation . codes i am getting in bits and pieces or its obsolete like using vs2010 and window 7 . i have spent a good time in search of Sync Framework implementation in windows phone , store app but no luck . i hope there should be very elegant way to implement this in order to just create a sample app. if anybody has used this or having any suggestion please let me know . Code snippets , sample code and references will be highly appreciable .    

Friday, August 22, 2014 9:41 AM

All replies

• What does this have to do with Windows Store apps?

Matt Small - Microsoft Escalation Engineer - Forum Moderator
    If my reply answers your question, please mark this post as answered.

NOTE: If I ask for code, please provide something that I can drop directly into a project and run (including XAML), or an actual application project. I'm trying to help a lot of people, so I don't have time to figure out weird snippets with undefined objects and unknown namespaces.

Friday, August 22, 2014 12:11 PM
  • I have client application as store application . i need to sync and update my sqlite client database as well as server using sync framework. that's all i want to do . 
    Monday, August 25, 2014 4:58 AM