CSUPLOAD- Azure Disk not visible in disks after uploaded on azure storage RRS feed

• Question

• I am facing issue in CSUpload – Add-Disk command,

I am uploading a .VHD file from On Premise to Azure storage.

CSUpload is completed 100%- but further processing is pending. After that processing the block around 300000. My machine got session timeout so don’t know the final status of the csupload, whether it is completed or not.

When I am checking from the Azure portal-> Virtual Machine-> DISKS, I am not able to find the uploaded VHD file. But ,I am able to see the .vhd file in the Storage container. Seems it is uploaded in the Blob as I have checked from the Cloudberry Tool.

We need to attach the disk a existing virtual machine but i am unable to do so as I dont find the .vhd file in the dropdownlist which appears when you click on "Attach Existing Disk" we ar Need to check whether the VHD files are uploaded successfully or not? Please Help!!!!

Monday, April 22, 2013 9:54 AM

Answers

• hi,

Please go to Virtual Machines -> Disks then Create, a light box will show up asking for VHD location, input name, vhd url and check the check box if the VHD has OS in it and you'd like it to be an OS Disk. This makes the VHD file a Disk on Widnows Azure. Upon completion, if the upload completed successfully, you should be able to attach the disk to your VMs.

Tuesday, April 23, 2013 3:08 AM