none
Is it possible to cancel a BizSpark application? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I found out about the BizSpark program today and I was very interested. I wanted to check what kind of information I would have to fill in the registration form so I could propose everything to my business partners and then prepare a good application.

To find it out, I started filling the application form with incomplete/wrong data (I was sure there would be confirm/cancel button at the end). Unfortunately there isn't such a button, so my application was sent.

Is there any way to cancel this application?

I changed some e-mails and made some calls this afternoon in order to try to fix that, but it lead me to nothing until now.

Thanks,

Oscar

Thursday, August 16, 2012 9:48 PM

Answers

All replies

• Dear Oscar,

Why you want to cancel BizSpark application? If you qualify for the BizSpark regardles to what you have written you can always edit your information later. If you still want to cancel your BizSpark contact BizSpar support.

Regards,
    prathaprabhu

Friday, August 17, 2012 1:52 AM
  • You can get assistance with Bizspark by visiting http://microsoft.com/bizspark and clicking "help."  You'll find the link to support at the bottom of the page, which is to email bizspark@microsoft.com.

Thanks,
    Mike

MSDN and TechNet Subscriptions Support
    Read the Subscriptions Blog!

Friday, August 17, 2012 1:22 PM
  • Dear Prathaprabhu,

I agree with you, but with the information I entered, it will never be accepted ;).

Thanks!

Friday, August 17, 2012 2:10 PM
  • Hi Mike,

Thanks!

I got the following e-mail when I looked for it: bizlatam@microsoft.com. I sent an e-mail but they answered me that I should contact

someone else (a Microsoft CHAMP). I contacted them and they told me they were not able to help me, this is the reason I posted it here.

I will try the email you provided.

Thanks!

Friday, August 17, 2012 2:12 PM