none
Office 365 and Sharepoint RRS feed

• Question

• I am an Access database developer.  Not a sharepoint developer.  Have an Office 365 small business account.  I am confused inside the 365 interface and its boundry/interrelation with sharepoint is unclear.

When I am in Access itself - I can export lists to 365/sharepoint as an embedded feature of Access 2013 - let's call it List A.

1. If I log into 365 I have a hard time finding the list A. ...but typically can muddle my way to find it.....  I go to TeamSite but don't see it in the main center screen although it will often be in a list on the right...

2. If I am in an Access application and I want to link to list A....  https://accountname.onmicrosoft.com   I do not see list A.  So I can't link to it...and I don't understand this.  What is the url to List A and how is one suppose to know??

Have 2 text books and done alot of binging about - but this is just much more confusing than I expect....

TIA

Wednesday, September 25, 2013 12:53 AM

Answers

• Hi TIA,

1. If I log into 365 I have a hard time finding the list A. ...but typically can muddle my way to find it.....  I go to TeamSite but don't see it in the main center screen although it will often be in a list on the right...

After I Export the list to Shrepoint, the broswer will navigate to the right url.

Friday, September 27, 2013 11:45 AM