none
Content sharing not working in a conference with UCMA 5.0 RRS feed

• Question

• I've developed an UCMA application (using UCMA 5.0) that basically creates an ad-hoc conference and then joins it as a trusted participant (for recording purpose). After that, it adds some participants.

The problem is that the content sharing options are not available. From the tests, I've seen that the content sharing options disappear when the trusted application joins the conference.

Is there a way to avoid this and permits the content sharing inside the conference?

Thanks.
    Gianluca

• Moved by Calvin-Liu Thursday, February 14, 2019 3:17 AM
    Wednesday, February 13, 2019 2:24 PM

All replies

• Hi Gianluca,

Thanks for visiting our forum.

Then here is mainly focus on troubleshooting issues regarding SFB on premise. Based on your description, your query is related to the Unified Communications Managed API which should be closely to Skype developer platform, I'll move your thread to the dedicated forum Microsoft Unified Communications Managed API SDK under MSDN for better response. Thanks for understanding!

And I found a similar case regarding the App sharing feature in UCMA, it seems to be unavailable right now, click here for more details.

By the way, I found some conferencing features that can be added via UCMA 5.0, here for your reference:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/skype-sdk/ucma/in-meeting-during-the-conference

Kind regards,

Calvin Liu

Please remember to mark the reply as an answer if you find it is helpful. It will assist others who has similar issue. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Thursday, February 14, 2019 3:17 AM
  • Hi Calvin,

OK thanks. 
    Let me be more clear on one point: I don't want to share content through the trusted application and I don't want to receive that shared content, because the only scope of the application is to record the call and nothing more. What I want is just to grant the permission to share content to all conference participants.

Kind regards,
    Gianluca

Thursday, February 14, 2019 9:43 AM
  • No one that can help me?
    Wednesday, February 20, 2019 1:46 PM
  • Hi,

I am facing same issue that is not able to share the desktop once the call is established,Is there anyone who can help with this?

Thanks in advance

Tuesday, March 12, 2019 12:59 PM
  • Hi,

I am facing same issue that is not able to share the desktop once the call is established,Is there anyone who can help with this?

Thanks in advance

Hi Team,

Is there anyone who can help me with the above mentioned issue,we have an urgent requirement.

Thanks in advance

Wednesday, March 13, 2019 6:20 AM
  • Hi Team,

it would be very useful if you can help us to resolve this issue, maybe it's just something related to the configuration or some API parameter. The strange thing is that if the UCMA application joins a meeting created by another user, in that case the problem doesn't occur.

Thanks in advance

Thursday, March 14, 2019 8:57 AM