Re-placement CD RRS feed

  • Question

  • Hi all,


    Certain CD's from my action pack have become lost or damaged. Will Microsoft send me free re-placements for these software CD's?



    Tuesday, October 14, 2008 9:36 AM

All replies

  • Hi,


    I also need a replacement Action Pack, installation disc. I have lost Office 2007.

    If I find out how I can get a replacement, I will let you know.




    Thursday, October 30, 2008 9:48 AM

    I managed to get a replacement CD sent by calling my local Microsoft Partner Regional Service Centre.

    In the UK:

    "Call 0800 917 3128 for help with renewals, internal-use licences, portal access and partner support issues. partner support issues."
    Thursday, October 30, 2008 10:50 AM