Crystal Report Filteration RRS feed

• Question

• User821936469 posted

Hii Friends,

I am having a Web Application in c# Asp.net.

I am having a 3 Cryatal Reports on my Project obtained from Xml datasource withs some xml data in it..

My Requirement is that i want to filter those Crystal Reports Data from the web form where the crystal Report is placed.

The filteration shall take place from the dropdown on the web form, and then from DisplayReport Button the filtered reports shall be displayed in the crystal reportviewer.

Thanks and Regards

Sushant2014

Friday, May 9, 2014 1:04 AM

Answers

• User1243880387 posted

This is simple, you need to place the report load code in the event of any button, which will display records in crystal report, after taking the values from the dropdowns and other used inputs.

Make a query based on the selection of the user inputs and then add that datasource to the report.

Please let me know if any other help is needed.

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Friday, May 9, 2014 8:05 AM

All replies

• User1243880387 posted

This is simple, you need to place the report load code in the event of any button, which will display records in crystal report, after taking the values from the dropdowns and other used inputs.

Make a query based on the selection of the user inputs and then add that datasource to the report.

Please let me know if any other help is needed.

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Friday, May 9, 2014 8:05 AM
  • User821936469 posted

hey Itiyagi

Can you list out some sample code for the above condition..

Thanks & Regards

Sushant2014

Saturday, May 10, 2014 1:23 AM
  • User821936469 posted

Hey hi,

any reply for the filteration guyz...still dealing with it but not finding any solutions..

Thanks

Sushant2014

Monday, May 12, 2014 6:36 AM