none
seems useless RRS feed

Answers

• Looks like you use all the windows well.

Try to use loops (For and While statements) rather than GoTo if you can.  Here is a modified version (Import TNM050) using While loops for various bits and some other little ideas like colour.

Also try to get into the habbit of commenting your code - this helps you in the future, anyone else looking at your code and helps to keep the logical structure organised.  You can also improve readability of the code by formating it (Right Click + Format Program).

Good luck.

Saturday, September 18, 2010 9:00 AM

All replies

• Looks like you use all the windows well.

Try to use loops (For and While statements) rather than GoTo if you can.  Here is a modified version (Import TNM050) using While loops for various bits and some other little ideas like colour.

Also try to get into the habbit of commenting your code - this helps you in the future, anyone else looking at your code and helps to keep the logical structure organised.  You can also improve readability of the code by formating it (Right Click + Format Program).

Good luck.

Saturday, September 18, 2010 9:00 AM
  • I noticed i didn't see the circle unless it is is a small number that is input. If you input say 700 you don't even see it.
    Monday, September 20, 2010 2:05 PM
  • Yes, you are right, the way I did it drew the circle with the radius/diameter input and if it is bigger th the window you don't see it.
    Thursday, September 23, 2010 8:19 PM