Ongoing Issues with Store Submission (failed with error code(s) 1201) RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

Since upgrading our project to .NETCore version 5.3.3 from 5.2.2 we have been persistently unable to submit our application to the store. I have taken the following steps;

• Compared the package contents to ensure all the required DLL's are packaged.
    • Attempted to exclude large portions of our solution by removing namespaces and resubmitting (gives unreliable results).
    • Tried contacting support with no resolution.#

When the package has finished building it passes the internal SDK Application Certification Kit with absolutely no issues at all.

Other notes;

In my development environment I am running the latest Visual Studio 2017. 

Thanks for your time.

Monday, August 7, 2017 2:31 PM

All replies

• Also using the following UWP SDK version;
    Kit Version:
    Monday, August 7, 2017 3:08 PM
  • Hi Geof,

I have tried to reproduce your error but I upload my testing package successfully.

I upgrade my .NETCore version from 5.2.4 to 5.3.3 and submit my package for Store submission without the error code. Could you generate an empty project and copy the code into it and create your package again for a try?

Thank you.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, August 8, 2017 8:39 AM
  • Hi Mattew,

We have just tested again, we can get the project to go through submission if we downgrade Microsoft.NETCore.UniversalWindowsPlatform to 5.2.2 from 5.3.3?

It would be difficult to create a sample project as it relies on our PCLs.

Thanks!

Tuesday, August 8, 2017 12:12 PM
  • I have done a comparison of the packages and found the only difference being is that 5.3.3 has the Microsoft.Net.Native.Compiler packaged as part of the Microsoft.NETCore.UniversalWindowsPlatform, whereas 5.2.2 did not?
    Wednesday, August 9, 2017 7:58 AM
  • Hi Geof,

If you still experience the same error when you upload your submission, please create a support ticket through your developer account so that they can review your specific scenario.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, August 18, 2017 6:01 AM